Following Monday afternoon’s torrential rains across the five boroughs, the A train is once again running without delays. 

As recently as 7 a.m., the line was experiencing service delays in both directions after MTA crews worked to clear water from and inspected tracks near Dyckman St.

Sources say up to 14 inches of water on the roadbed impacted the third rail, which provides electrical power to the trains. 

Currently, 1 trains are bypassing 181 St in both directions while crews work to remove water from the elevators at that station, according to the MTA.

As an alternative, shuttle buses are running between ‌191 St ‌and ‌168 St-Washington Heights or connect with ‌A‌ trains at ‌168 St‌.

Radar estimates show more than three inches of rain fell over the course of an hour in the Bronx — the region hardest hit by rain Monday. There were numerous flood reports across the city, and a severe thunderstorm watch stayed in effect until 10 p.m. Monday night.

The city also experienced record rainfall, with Central Park logging the most rain on July 18 since measurements began in 1869.

All southbound lanes of the Major Deegan Expressway at 230th Street closed due to flooding at approximately 4:30 p.m. Monday for just over an hour, the NYPD said in a tweet. Police said all northbound lanes of the expressway reopened at that time, a little less than an hour after they were closed because of flooding, too.

The department advised drivers to "expect delays and consider alternate routes."

Additionally, videos posted to social media showed flooding at multiple underground subway stations across the city, including the A train Dykman Street station in Inwood. The MTA recommended riders to "use caution on station stairs and platforms, hold handrails and give yourself extra time when traveling."

Due to the flooding, there was no A train service between 168 St and Inwood-207 St and longer waits for a A, B and C trains in both directions, according to the MTA.

The rain impacted flights as well. Weather conditions caused disruptions at LaGuardia, the airport said in a tweet Monday at approximately 2:15 p.m. They encouraged travelers to "check with your airline to determine the status of your flight."

As of 4:30 p.m. Monday the worst conditions in the city had passed.