A pair of FDNY EMTs saved four people from carbon monoxide poisoning in Queens on Friday, the city fire department said.

Frantzi Honore and Zache Cox of FDNY EMS Station 54 in Laurelton were called to a home in the area Friday.

The department said Cox and Honore recognized that the people inside were showing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, and decided to check the levels in the air.

Their meters showed the levels were six times higher than what's considered a dangerous amount for humans, officials said.

The EMTs quickly moved the four people outside and started treating them.

It was later determined that a broken boiler inside the home caused the high concentration of carbon monoxide.

Photo above via the FDNY.