Li-Lac Chocolates opened its first store in Greenwich Village in 1923.

The original owner of the chocolate house, George Demetrious, studied the art of making chocolate in France, emigrated to New York and opened his shop.

For the last 100 years, various owners have continued to serve up gourmet sweets. The current co-owner of Li-Lac Chocolates, Anthony Cirone, joined anchors Rocco Vertuccio and Shannan Ferry Sunday on NY1 to talk about carrying on sweet traditions.